1. soundness of body or mind; freedom from disease or ailment.
2. the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness or vigor.
As with all health related issues it is better to prevent an illness than it is to remedy it; dentistry is no exception. Dental disease haves been linked to numerous medical systemic diseases. Our office believes that dental health is an integral part of total health.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
1. a means of healing or restoring to health; remedy.
2. a course of remedial treatment, as for disease.
A healthy mouth…
is the goal of dentistry.
Treatment is often required on the path to optimum health. Our office provides comprehensive treatment, periodontal (gum) treatment, composite and amalgam fillings, crowns and bridges, root canals, and extractions if necessary.
“A healthy mouth is the goal of dentistry.”
1. belief in oneself, and one’s powers and abilities.
2. self-confidence, self-reliance, self assurance.
A nice smile is considered a social asset by 99.7%* of the American population, but only half of Americans are happy with their smiles.
Modern dentistry can give you the smile you want. Beautiful smiles are enhanced and created through procedures such as whitening, veneers, and cosmetic bonding.
“We’re here to help educate and give you the tools you need to find the optimal and best result.”
1. a feeling of relief or consolation.
2. a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety.
is one of the most common social phobias.
We try to ease dental anxiety through understanding and education. It is our mission to provide quality dental care a friendly atmosphere.
“A relaxed mind gives way to a healthy outlook and future.”
Our practice’s philosophy is prevention through education; It is better to keep a mouth healthy for general well being, than to have to restore a mouth to health.
Hours: Tuesday – Thursday, 8AM – 5PM*
Office Phone: (303) 499-0558
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 5387 Manhattan Circle, Suite 102. Boulder, CO 80303
If you’re a new patient, please fill out and bring in the provided form. Click, download, and print: New Patient Form
*Tuesday – Thursday lunch is taken 12PM- 1PM, Fridays, 12PM – 12:30PM