- soundness of body or mind; freedom from disease or ailment.
- the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness or vigor.
As with all health related issues, it is better to prevent an illness than it is to remedy it; dentistry is no exception. Dental diseases have been linked to numerous medical systemic diseases.
Our office believes that dental health is an integral part of total health.
- a means of healing or restoring to health; remedy.
- a course of remedial treatment, as for disease.
A healthy mouth...
is the goal of dentisty.
Treatment is often reguired on the path to optimum health. Our office provides comprehensive treatment; periodontal (gum) treatment, composite and amalgam fillings, crowns and bridges, root canals, and extractions, if necessary.
- belief in oneself, and one's powers and abilities.
- self-confidence, self-reliance, assurance.
A nice smile is considered a social asset by 99.7%* of the American population, but only half of Americans are happy with their smiles.
Modern dentistry can give you the smile you want. Beautiful smiles are enhanced and created through procedures such as whitening, veneers, and cosmetic bonding.* An independent study conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- a feeling of relief or consolation.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety.
is one of the most common social phobias.
We try to ease dental anxiety through understanding and education. It is our mission to provide quality dental care in a friendly atmosphere.
Jana Ikeda has over 10 years of experience and holds a BA in Biology from CU Boulder and a DDS from Creighton University. Her practice believes in making the patient feel comfortable and educated with their experience. The goal is to maximize confidence and health while making the patient feel as comfortable as possible.
Jana Ikeda, D.D.S
805 S. Broadway, Suite 210
Boulder, C0 80305